E-ticketing is the most modern and convenient way to purchase tickets. You do not need to go to a ticket office, stand in a queue, or wait for a courier. You just visit our website, select an event, date, and the seat you like, then pay and save (or print) you e-ticket! It takes just a few minutes and does not require any undue effort.
- An e-ticket is stored in an electronic form (it can be printed any time you like), so you cannot forget or lose it and no one can steal it.
- When you purchase an e-ticket, no additional fees are charged and you do not need to pay for the ticket delivery.
- You can buy an e-ticket from any part of the world. All you need is the Internet access.
- Select an event.
- Select a seat on the event’s page (to cancel your selection, double-click the seat you selected).
- After you have selected the seat, go to the shopping basket page.
- Enter the data required for the purchase.
- Please note that the time for booking (selecting seats and entering your data) is limited to 15 minutes. If a ‘Connection failed’ message appears on the screen, refresh the page to continue.
- Pay for you ticket(s) using a bank card.
- Print or save your ticket (PDF format). A copy of the ticket and a link to print you ticket again will be sent to the email address that you provided when purchasing the ticket.
If there is no information on the e-ticket required to pass the ticket control procedure (including the date, time, venue, event name, price, category, seat, and barcode), please contact the support service:
- At + 7 927 777 77 00;
- By email: email@example.com.
"Gloria" LLC was established in Togliatti in August 2004. It organises festive cultural events, performances and concerts, conducts tours of artists throughout Russia. They are Yuri Bashmet, Lima Vajkule, Valery Meladze, Yuri Antonov, Alexander Rosenbaum, Vladimir Spivakov, Yuri Kuklachev, Ilia Averbukh, and such music bands as "The Blue Bird", "Chaif", "Chizh & Co", "Kipelov".
One of the most famous projects of the company is International music festival "Classic over the Volga". The first festival was held in 2008. Since 2016 it is called the Festival of Music and Arts "Tremolo". Classical music festival held every summer in the Samara region in Togliatti (Russia) in the open air, on the Volga River. These days, there are bands, musicians and singers of the leading theaters of Russia and other countries on the stage. Music festival lasts for five nights, ending with a magnificent gala concert.
In 2014, the jury of the National Prize "Russian Event Awards" awarded the event with the title of "The Best Project in the field of culture". In 2015, the festival took the Grand Prix in the same category. Also in 2015, the festival entered the short list of the best projects of the National Award in the field of public relations "Silver Archer" in the nomination "The best project in the field of promotion of territories".
Terms of Service on the Website www.volgaclassic.ru (Offer) (in accordance with Article 435, Part 2 and Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).Article 435. Offer. - An offer shall be recognized as a proposal addressed to one or several specific persons, which is sufficiently definite and which indicates the intention of the offeror to regard himself as having concluded a contract with the addressee, who will accept the proposal. - The offer shall contain all the essential terms of the contract. - The offer shall bind the person, who has forwarded it, from the moment of its acceptance by the addressee. If a notification about the recall of the offer comes in before or simultaneously with the offer, the offer shall be regarded as not received. Article 437. Invitation to Make Offers. Public Offer. - Advertisements and other proposals addressed to an indefinite group of persons shall be considered as an invitation to make offers, unless the contrary is clearly specified in the proposal. - A proposal, containing all the essential terms of the contract, from which the will of the offeror is seen to conclude a contract under the terms specified in the proposal with anyone who responds, shall be regarded as an offer (the public offer). To use the services described at www.volgaclassic.ru, you should agree to the following public offer agreement and its terms and conditions.
Public Offer Agreement
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS1. Agent refers to a legal entity that complies with the laws of the Russian Federation – Gloria OOO (OGRN 1146324001372, address: 82 Karl Marx Street, Togliatti, Samara Region, 445021) – and that is entitled to sell e-Tickets at www.volgaclassic.ru on its own behalf and/or under valid agreements. 2. Website refers to the website on the Internet at www.volgaclassic.ru. 3. Organizer refers to a legal entity that entrusts the Agent to sell, book, and issue e-Tickets (Tickets) for Events described on the Website at Organizer’s expense and on his behalf. The Agent may be the Event Organizer. 4. Event refers to any event (a concert, a play, etc.) held by the Agent or the Organizer that entitled the Agent to sell e-Tickets. 5. E-Ticket refers to an electronic document, which is an accountable form and which shall be printed by the Buyer independently, proving the right of the Buyer to attend an Event. It contains identifiers (a barcode and others) and all the information about the Event and Buyer’s seat at the Event (price, sector, row, etc.) and confirms the right to be admitted to the specified Event. 6. E-Ticket Price refers to the price to attend an Event, set by the Agent or the Organizer of the Event (specified on the e-Ticket). 7. Service Fee refers to the amount of money collected from the Buyer upon selling him an e-Ticket, for the services provided by the Agent (including booking, ordering, issuing, selling, cancelling and/or changing e-Tickets, as well as changing dates of Events and others). 8. Offer refers to this Public Offer Agreement to sell e-Tickets, published on the Website. 9. Buyer refers to an individual who contacted the Agent in order to buy an e-Ticket for an Event via the Website.
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS1.1. This Offer outlines the conditions and procedures of selling Event e-Tickets during the period of selling them via the Website, as well as the contractual obligations (rights and obligations) of the Buyer, Agent, and Organizer, arising out of and in connection with this Offer. 1.2. E-Tickets purchased via the Website shall be sold to the Buyer only under the terms and conditions of this Offer and only in the case of its complete and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer. If the Buyer refuses to accept the Offer (including the cases of its partial acceptance and/or the acceptance under different conditions), an e-Ticket shall not be sold to the Buyer. 1.3. E-Tickets shall be sold to the Buyer via the Website under the terms and conditions of this Offer only for personal use and not for commercial use. 1.4. The Buyer shall accept and agree that he, as well as the person for whom he has purchased an e-Ticket and any person accompanying the Buyer, can be refused to sell e-Tickets and/or get admission, attend, listen or watch the Event in the case of breaching the conditions of this Offer by the Buyer. 1.5. In order to be admitted to the Event, one is required to have a printed e-Ticket with him (one for each seat). The Event’s administrators and organizers may prohibit attending the Event in the absence of the e-Ticket. E-Tickets shall be checked and admission to the Event shall be provided in accordance with the rules specified by the organizers and venue’s administrators. To pass the e-Ticket identification procedure and to prove the legality of using the e-Ticket, one is recommended to have an identity document with him.
2. SUBJECT OF THE OFFER2.1. The subject of this Offer is the following: a) To provide the Buyer with the services of booking, issuing, and delivering e-Tickets for Events as part of this Agreement and at the prices set for a specific Event; b) To conclude a Service Agreement with the Buyer on behalf of the Organizer to render services in connection with the Event. 2.2. The Agent shall be liable to the Buyer for the quality of provided services (Clause 2.1 (a) hereof). The Organizer (the performance provider) shall be liable for the services connected with the Event, for which the Buyer has purchased the e-Ticket, their quality, and compliance with the announced parameters. 2.3. The Agent (if he is not the Event Organizer) shall be liable neither for the actions of the Organizer and/or any other parties acting either on behalf of the latter and under his instructions or on their own behalf but under the Organizer’s instructions, including the actions connected with selling e-Tickets by such parties, nor for the Event management, hosting, and contents.
3. ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS3.1. The Buyer shall confirm and agree that he has read the conditions of this Offer before he accepted this Offer. The Buyer shall confirm and agree that he understands the terms and conditions outlined in this Offer in full. 3.2. The Buyer shall confirm and agree that any actions (inaction) performed by his representative(s) are carried out with his knowledge and consent, as well as in the Buyer’s interests. 3.3. The Buyer is considered to accept all the conditions of this Offer unconditionally and in full if he has carried out the following sequence of actions: a) Visiting the Website in order to purchase an e-Ticket; b) Selecting an e-Ticket from the e-Tickets available on the Website at the moment when the Buyer visits the Website and reads about the age limit at the Event; c) Providing the following personal data by the Buyer: surname, name, telephone number, and the email address; d) Making an order via the Website. The Parties have agreed that booking and payment of an e-Ticket can be completed only after the Buyer has provided his personal data on the Website (Clause 4.2 (f) hereof). 3.4. Upon the completion of the actions described in Clause 3.3 hereof, the Buyer may pay for the selected e-Ticket(s) and the Service Fee (if any is applicable for the selected Event) during the time specified on the Website. If the Buyer fails to complete his order by performing the actions outlined in Clause 3.3 within the specified time, his order and booking will be cancelled. To repeat the purchase, the Buyer should carry out the actions described in Clause 3.3 again. 3.5. Having paid the price of the e-Ticket and the Service Fee (if any), the Buyer can save and print out the purchased e-Ticket. A copy of the purchased e-Ticket will be sent to the email address specified by the Buyer during the purchase process.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES4.1. The Buyer may: a) Independently inquire public sources about the price and rules of selling e-Tickets for the Event and make decisions on purchasing e-Tickets by providing his complete and unconditional acceptance of this Offer; b) Independently select how to pay for his e-Ticket(s) and the Service Fee from the payment options available on the Website. Therewith, the Buyer confirms and agrees that he undertakes to independently read the payment rules applicable to the selected payment option. c) Feedback on the Agent’s work and send his opinions/suggestions to the address specified on the Agent’s Website. 4.2. The Buyer undertakes: a) To read and comply with the conditions of this Offer and accept them when purchasing an e-Ticket; b) To read about restrictions at the Event regarding the admission of underage children; c) To pay for the selected e-Ticket and the Service Fee (if any) in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this Offer; d) To keep the printed e-Ticket in a proper condition and to not allow it getting wet, fold and/or roll it, as well as to avoid any other actions which may cause the e-Ticket to be unsuitable for use (reading); e) To provide the Agent with the following information when purchasing an e-Ticket: - Surname and name; - Email address; - Telephone number. f) To print an e-Ticket independently and at his own expense. The Buyer undertakes to ensure the proper printing quality when printing his e-Ticket out. If the Buyer fails to perform this obligation or performs it improperly, he shall be fully liable for such actions (inaction), including in the cases when the Organizer does not admit the Buyer to the Event. The Agent shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the Buyer if the latter breaches this provision. g) To carefully check all the information on the e-Ticket, that may be essential for the Event, during the purchase process. The Buyer shall acknowledge that he will have no claims to the Agent and his employees in the case that the e-Ticket is issued improperly because the Buyer has not checked its correctness during the purchase process. 4.3. The Buyer may neither give his e-Ticket to any third parties nor provide it to any parties for copying and reproducing, etc. The Buyer shall accept and agree that he shall independently bear all the risks connected with the protection of e-Ticket data and preventing its copying, etc. 4.4. The Agent may: a) Refuse to provide the Buyer with e-Ticket booking and issuance services, as well as any services related to the Event, if the Buyer does not provide his complete and unconditional acceptance of all the provisions of this Offer. b) Require the Buyer to comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer; c) Perform both scheduled and unscheduled upgrades, replacements, and reinstallation of the Website software, suspend the operation of such software if some faults, errors and/or failures are detected, carry out maintenance, and implement relevant measures to prevent an unauthorized access to the Website; d) Refuse the Buyer to conclude any Agreements if the Buyer’s age (the age of the person for whom the e-Ticket is purchased) does not comply with the age category (information product category) of the Event. e) Cancel the Buyer’s order both in the case that the Buyer provided incorrect and/or false information or he breached any other conditions of this Offer (Agreement). 4.5. The Agent undertakes: a) To provide the Buyer with complete and comprehensive information on the Event, its Organizer, and Agent in accordance with applicable laws. He shall also provide relevant instructions on how to purchase, pay, and receive an e-Ticket. The Parties have reached an agreement that the information published on the Website shall be considered as comprehensive. 4.6. The Agent shall not be liable for the performance and/or the security of communication channels used by the Buyer, including those used by the Buyer to visit the Agent’s Website.
5. PAYMENT PROCEDURE5.1. An e-Ticket shall not be provided to the Buyer before he pays for the e-Ticket and the Service Fee in full. 5.2. The Buyer may pay for the e-Ticket and the Service Fee by wire transfer, using a bank card of an international payment system accepted by the Agent. 5.3. If the Buyer refuses to pay for the e-Tickets booked according to Clause 3.2 hereof using the options specified in Clause 5.2, his order shall be cancelled and any agreements described in Clause 2.1. hereof shall be terminated. 5.4. The Buyer shall undertake to use a bank card issued in his name or to have the documents that prove his right to use the bank card issued in the name of some other person and that are certified in a proper manner. The Agent may demand the Buyer to provide the originals of the Buyer’s identity documents if he makes a payment using a bank card. 5.5. The Buyer is acknowledged to have performed his obligations under the agreements specified in Clause 2.1 hereof in a proper manner after the corresponding amount of money has been received on the Agent’s account. The Buyer shall confirm and agree that the consequences described in Clause 2.1 hereof may occur if he does not pay and/or makes a partial payment under the Agreements. 5.6. An e-Ticket shall be sent to the Buyer only if he complies with the conditions of this Offer and has paid the price of an e-Ticket and the Service Fee. The Buyer shall make sure that he has included the Website address in the ‘white list’ of his email and that emails can be received at the aforesaid address. The Agent shall not be liable for the actions (inaction) of any third parties providing the Buyer with the email services and the quality and performance of such services.
6. REFUND PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS6.1. The Buyer can receive a refund of the e-Ticket price in the case that the Event was cancelled or replaced and/or for any other reasons outlined in the applicable law. The Agent shall provide a refund of the e-Ticket price unless otherwise is agreed upon by the Agent and the Organizer and described on the Website. A refund can be received for the tickets purchased by the Buyer from the Agent. The Buyer can get a refund upon his request. The following fares shall be applied when e-Tickets are returned upon Buyer’s request: - An 80% refund of the nominal price shall be paid if an e-Ticket is returned over 14 days prior to the Event. - A 70% refund of the nominal price shall be paid if an e-Ticket is returned 13 to 8 days prior to the Event. - A 50% refund of the nominal price shall be paid if an e-Ticket is returned 7 to 4 days prior to the Event. - E-Tickets returned three (3) days prior to the Event shall not be accepted and shall not be subject to any refund. - A refund of the tickets purchased at the discounted price shall be provided given the discounts used when the Buyer purchased the e-Ticket. Herewith, the amount of the refund shall be reduced to the amount of the provided discounts and shall be calculated according to the fares applied in the cases when the refund is provided upon Buyer’s request. 6.2. The Buyer shall accept and agree that the information published on the Website is the official information about cancelling or replacing an Event. 6.3. The amounts described in Clause 6.1 hereof can be paid back to the Buyer only upon the receipt of his request, a copy of his identity document, and a properly printed e-Ticket. The request shall be reviewed within ten (10) working days after it has been received. The aforesaid request shall be provided by the Buyer in an electronic format by emailing it with the attached scanned copy of the e-Ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund shall be transferred only to the account which was used when making a payment for the e-Ticket at the Website 6.4. In order to expedite the consideration of a Buyer’s request, he shall undertake to contact the Agent’s contact centre at +7 927 777 77 00. Herewith, the Buyer undertakes to perform the requirements described in Clause 6.3 hereof in full. 6.5. The Buyer shall accept and agree that a refund provided in the case of a cancelled (replaced, rescheduled) Event or in the case that the Buyer decides not to use his e-Ticket in a unilateral manner shall be paid in the amount of the e-Ticket nominal price, less Agent’s overhead expenses incurred in connection with the proper performance of Agent’s obligations. 6.6. Lost or used e-Tickets shall not be subject to any refund. 7. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
7.1. In accordance with the provisions of Federal Law No. 152-FZ ‘On Personal Data’ dated 27 July 2006, the Buyer shall acknowledge and agree that the performance of the actions described in Clause 3.3 hereof means Buyer’s complete and informed consent to provide the Agent with his personal data and personal data of third parties, revealed by the Buyer during the process of ordering and purchasing Tickets (e-Tickets), including the following: surname, name, patronymic, telephone number, city, delivery address (if delivery services are provided), and email address.7.2. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that he provides the Agent with the personal data outlined in Clause 7.1 hereof so that the Buyer could be provided with the services according to the agreements specified in Clauses 2.1 (a) and 2.1 (b) hereof. The Buyer gives the Agent his consent to process his personal data provided during the process of ordering and purchasing an e-Ticket and in connection with the provision of services under this Offer to the Buyer, including the provision of information messages to the Buyer in the manner and under the conditions described in this Public Offer. Personal data are provided for an indefinite period of time. 7.3. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ ‘On Personal Data’ dated 27 July 2006 and shall include the collection, classification, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating and modification), sorting, using, depersonalization, blocking, and destruction of such data. The Agent shall process personal data using automated tools and equipment. 7.4. The Buyer hereby gives the Agent both his complete and informed consent so that the Agent could provide the right to process personal data specified in Clause 7.1 hereof using the means described in Clause 7.3 hereof to third parties for the purposes outlined in Clause 7.2 and the consent to provide such personal data to third parties. The Agent shall undertake to provide the Buyer with the information on submitting Buyer’s personal data to third parties under this provision upon Buyer’s request. 7.5. The Buyer may execute his rights described in the provisions of Federal Law No. 152-FZ ‘On Personal Data’ dated 27 July 2006 by submitting relevant requests (claims) to the Agent’s address at email@example.com.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES8.1. If the Parties fail to fulfil their obligations both under this Offer and Agreements specified in Clause 8.1 hereof or perform them in an improper manner, the Parties shall be liable in accordance with applicable laws, as well as the provisions of this Offer and the aforesaid Agreements. 8.2. Agent’s responsibility to the Buyer shall be limited to the liability under the Service Agreement and within the limits set out in this Offer. 8.3. The Buyer shall bear all possible risks which may be incurred due to his possible errors and inaccuracies in the provided data required to issue an e-Ticket. 8.4. The Agent shall not be liable for any losses and moral damage incurred by the Buyer as a result of his misunderstanding or the lack of understanding of the information on the procedure of issuing and receiving an e-Ticket, attending the Event, and obtaining and using the services under the Agreements.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXEMPTIONS9.1. The Buyer shall confirm and agree that neither the Agent nor his employees, directors, officials and other connected parties, sponsors, agents, representatives, partners, as well as other persons, including those acting on Agent’s behalf, shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of selling e-Tickets or obtaining services provided by the Organizer and/or as a result of unauthorized access to the Buyer’s personal data, including lost profits. 9.2. The Agent shall be liable neither in the case the Event is cancelled, replaced or rescheduled nor in any other cases when the Service Agreement related to the Event is not fulfilled or is fulfilled in an improper manner due to the fact that the Agent is neither an obliged person nor the party of a transaction between the Organizer and the Buyer, related to the purchase of an e-Ticket by the latter. 9.3. The Agent and the Organizer shall not be liable if the services provided by the Organizer do not comply with Buyer’s expectations and/or his subjective assessment. Any pieces of advice and recommendations received by the Buyer from third parties cannot be regarded as a guarantee and shall not bind the Parties. 9.4. The Buyer shall confirm and agree that the Agent shall not be liable for the quality and other consumer properties of the Event as he is not the party under the Service Agreement related to the Event. The services shall be considered to be provided by the Agent in a proper manner and in full when the e-Ticket has been sent to the Buyer’s email address specified by him during the purchase process or when the access to the e-Ticket has been provided to the Buyer in his user account at the Website. 9.5. The Parties shall be exempted from any responsibilities regarding the failure to perform and/or improper performance of their obligations under this Offer and Agreements in the case of force majeure, i.e. when the circumstances of objective nature, which are beyond the Parties’ control, occur after an Agreement is concluded under the conditions of this Offer. Force majeure shall include strikes, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters and military actions (local and international), disease and/or sickness of actors participating in the Event, in particular the diseases of mental (psychological) nature, as well as industrial and man-made disasters, acts of public authorities and local governments, and actions (inaction) of Agent’s counterparties that make it difficult to properly perform the agreements concluded under the terms and conditions of this Offer without any disproportionate losses.
10. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES10.1. Any disputes and disagreements arising out of or in connection with the performance and/or the failure to perform the provisions of this Offer (Agreement) shall be settled in strict accordance with the complaint procedure. The Party which considers its rights to be breached shall provide the other Party with a written claim and attach documents that are certified in a proper manner and that prove the claim, within five (5) days of the moment when the dispute arose. The claim shall be reviewed within thirty (30) working days of the moment when it was received. 10.2. If a dispute or disagreement fails to be settled in a manner described in Clause 10.1 hereof, such dispute (disagreement) shall be settled by the competent court at the Agent’s location.
11. RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY11.1. Exclusive rights to intellectual property (results of intellectual activities), including, among others, information, press releases, descriptions, graphics, pictures, writings, slogans, software, audio and video materials, trademarks and service marks (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Information’) published on the Agent’s Website, Tickets (e-Tickets), in press releases, advertisements, and other information materials on any information media independent of their form shall belong to the Agent, his affiliates, and other connected parties, sponsors, partners, and representatives, as well as other persons acting together with the Agent or on his behalf. The Buyer shall not be granted with the rights to use the aforesaid results of intellectual activities on any grounds and in any form. The Agent does not guarantee and shall not be liable for the quality of the Information, except for the information relating to the services provided directly by the Agent. 11.2. If links to some websites belonging to third parties are published on the Website given the provisions of Clause 11.1 hereof, the Agent shall not be liable for the contents of such websites. The publication of links to the websites of third parties on the Agent’s Website shall not mean or imply that the Agent endorses or recommends the contents of such websites, which do not belong to the Agent, to be viewed. The Buyer shall acknowledge and agree that the Agent shall not and cannot be liable for the contents of such websites. 11.3. The Buyer undertakes not to record audio and video and/or to make photos at the Event. If the Buyer breaches this provision, he shall be liable in accordance with applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
12. FINAL PROVISIONS12.1. Except in so far as otherwise provided by this Offer, other rules published on the Website can be applied in respect of Parties’ relations. Such rules shall be obligatory. Buyer’s consent to the provisions of this Offer and the Agreement specified in Clause 2.1 hereof shall mean his complete and informed consent to the application of such rules. 12.2. Any changes and/or amendments introduced to this Offer shall be published on the Website and shall be effective from the moment when such changes and/or amendments are published on the Website. 12.3. Changing the provisions of this Offer in a manner outlined in Clause 12.2 hereof entails changing the corresponding provisions of the agreements specified in Clause 2.1 hereof. The Buyer may not refer to his poor awareness of such changes (amendments) and/or of the moment when they become effective. 12.4. In all other cases not provided in this Offer or Agreements, the Parties shall be guided by the provisions of applicable law. 12.5. The law applicable to the Parties in connection with this Offer and under the Service Agreement shall be the law of the Russian Federation.
We are always ready to answer any questions to help sort out the events presented and make the best choice according to your wishes and possibilities.
Phone: + 7-927-777-77-00 (calls available from 9 AM to 8 PM GMT+3)
Please refresh the page to continue.